The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in the State
of Gujarat on 29th April, 1985 and was converted into a Public Limited
Company by passing a special resolution on 20th May, 1992 and a fresh
certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name was
issued by the Registrar of the companies, Gujarat on 3rd June, 1992.
The Company is engaged in the manufacture of HDPE/PP woven sacks,
with a licensed capacity of 1500 MTS per annum and installed capacity
of 540 MTS per annum as on 31.3.1993. The company is supplying its
products mainly to Cement maqnufactures and it has always been
successful in getting orders and registration as suppliers from all
leading cement manufacturers of Central and Western regions of India.
The present installed capacity of the Compan is very small
considering the size of the industry and its entire monthly
production capacity is sufficient only to fulfill the minimum order
size of 1 or 2 of its customers at a time. Expansion of capacity
will enable the company to cater to the requirements of more of its
customers whih include such prestigious cements units like J. K
Cement, Vikram Cement (a division of Grasim Industries Ltd), Digvijay
Cement, Udaipur Cement and Saurashtra Cement. The Company will also
be able to diversify in the field of fertilizer packaging and thus
become more profitable and competitive.
The Company does not have any subsidiary company.
The Company has been promoted by Shri Mahendra Kumar Chhawchharia and
shri Yogesh Rai Goel