1. a) Previous years figures have been regrouped wherever necessary.
b) Paise have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
c) All the Branch Accounts have been consolidated with the Head Office
2. Depreciation has been calculated on Straight Line Method and on
single shift basis applying the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 as
detailed under Schedule XIV of the said Act.
3. Confirmation of balances/account copies are to be obtained and
reconciled in respect of Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors and others.
4. a) Secured Loans The cash credit limit out standings there on with
the Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd., are secured by hypothecation of Stocks
and Book Debts and further guaranteed by the personal guarantee of The
Managing Director, Executive Director and Director.
b) The amounts due to Citi Bank and Standard Chartered Bank, Bajaj
Finance represent H. P. Finance from them and are secured by
respective Motor Vehicles financed by them.
5. Income Tax provisions has been made on assessable profits at 34.29%
of such sum. Accordingly total provisions towards income tax for the
year 2001-2002 aggregates to Rs. 12.00 lacs.
6. Remuneration to Directors:
Managing Director 420000.00 420000.00
Executive Director 180000.00 300000.00
Director 240000.00 240000.00
7. Remuneration to Auditors
Statutory Audit Fee 20000.00 20000.00
Tax Audit Fee 5000.00 5000.00
Internal Audit Fee - 21000.00
TOTAL 25000.00 46000.00
8. Additional information required to be furnished pursuant to the
provisions to paragraph 3&4 part ii of schedule vi of the Companies
a) Information with respect to employees who are in receipt of
remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- per month or Rs. 6,00,000/- per year: NIL
a) information regarding production, sales and closing stock of Goods
Manufactured and traded by the Company.
I. Licenced Capacity: Not applicable as per present industrial policy.
II. Nature of product: Poultry Vitamins premixes.
1. Own Production (In Kgs) 3452896 2982754
2. Loan License (In Kgs) - 4840
Quantity (in tones) 2750 2410
Value (Rs. in Lakhs) 2506 2003
IV. Closing Stocks.
1. Raw material (M. Ts) 912.568 821.662
Value (Rs. In Lakhs) 352.47 320.47
2. Finished Goods (M. Ts) 415.25 250.22
Value (Rs. in Lakhs) 51.93 24.07
b) Value of Imports on CIF basis is Rs. 63.30 Lacs
c) Value of Contracts on Capital account remaining to be executed as
on 31st March, 2002 is Rs. NIL (Value of contracts on capital account
remaining to be executed as on 31st March, 2001 was Rs. Nil