1. Previous year''s figures have been Regrouped/Recast whenever
2. The Debit and Credit Balance in the Account of suppliers, Debtors,
Loans & Advances are subject to confirmation.
3. In the Opinion of the Board and to the best of their knowledge and
Belief the Value Realization of Current Assets, Loans and Advances in
the Ordinary Course of Business would not be less than the amount at
which they stated in the Balance Sheet.
4. Managerial Remuneration under Section 198 of the companies Act,
1956 (Minimum remuneration)
5. Computation of net profit in Accordance with Section 349 of the
Companies Act, 1956 has not been given as commission by way of
percentage of profit is not payable for the year to managing directors.
6. Inter unit transfer of Rs.3,24,18,266/- (Previous Year
Rs.1,79,71,360) of independently marketable products for further''
processing are being includes in respective heads of accounts at market
value to reflect the true working of the respective unit. Any
unrealized profit on stock is being eliminated while valuing the
7. Estimated amount (net of advances Rs.168.47 lacs) (P .Y. Rs.51.35
lacs) of contract remaining to be executed on Capital Account and not
provided for Rs.366.81 lacks ( P.Y. Rs.436.00 lacs)
8. Contingent Liabilities not provided for in respect of As on
31-3-2011 As on 31-3-2010
Letter or Credit opened by Bank Rs.43956724 44658637
9. Company''s operation in respect of manufacturing of Kraft Paper &
Laminate Sheets was suspended for the period from 20.05.2011 to
25.07.2011. As such their is significant loss of work in process lying
at the close of operation are fully damage. Amount of such damages
could not be ascertain.
10. No provision for the decline in the value of investment in respect
of Neeraj Paper Marketing Limited amounting to Rs.0.21 lacs has been
considered necessary by the management, the same having been made on
Long Term basis and decline being considered as the temporary one.
11. Sundry debtors includes Rs.19.73.00 Lacs (P .Y.F. Rs.19.73 Lacs)
on whom legal suits / notice have been served till date by the Company
for the recovery of the outstanding. In the opinion of the management
the said outstanding are fully recoverable and provision against the
same is not considered necessary.
12. Under the Micro, Small and Medium enterprise development Act, 2006
cretin disclosures are required to be made relating to Micro, Small and
Medium enterprises. The company is in the process of compiling relevant
information from its suppliers about their coverage under the Act.
Since the relevant information is not presently available on
disclosures have been made in the account.
13. No provision of gratuity has been made for Laminate unit. As
inform none of the employee has completed qualifying period of
entitlement for benefit under the payment of Gratuity Act 1972. However
in respect of Paper unit group gratuity policy with Life Insurance
Corporation of India which is fully covered.
14. Certain Balance of Debtors, Creditors, Loans & Advances for
capital Expenditures are nonmoving since last 3 years. However in view
of management, the same is recoverable/ payable. Hence no provision for
the same is made in the books of accounts.
15. Earning per Share [EPS] Computed in accordance with accounting
standard issued by The Institutes of Charted Accountants of India.
As against the company has provided up to 31-03-2011 Rs.27.47 lacs.
Areas of provision of Deferred Tax liability Rs.112.20 lakhs.
2. Companies where Directors are Interested
B. Other Disclosure :
1. Segment have been identified in line with the Accounting standard
on Segment Reporting (AS17) taking in to account the organization
structure, as well as the differential risks and returns of these
2. The Company has disclosed Business Segment as the Primary Segment.
3. Type of Products and services in each business Segment.
a) Paper : Manufacturing of Kraft Paper
b) Laminate Sheet : Manufacturing of Laminated Sheet
4. Inter Segment revenue are recognised at sales price.
5. The segment Revenue, Result Assets and liabilities include the
respective amounts identifiable to each of the Segment and amounts
allocated on a reasonable basis.
6. Additional information pursuance to part II and part III of
schedule VI of the companies Act, 1956 to the extent applicable to the
company are as under.
A. Manufacturing Activities ( As certified by the management and
accepted by the auditor being technical Matter )
E. Consumption of Stores and Spares & Packaging Materials
C. Consumption of Raw Materials : (As certified by Management)