1. The revised Schedule VI has become effective from 1st April, 2011
for preparation of financial statement. This has significantly impacted
the disclosure and presentation made in the financial statement.
Previous year''s figures have been regrouped and/or rearranged, wherever
2. There is no small and ancillary under taking to whom amount is
outstanding for more than 30 days.
3. There is no principal amount payable to Micro and Small Enterprises
to the extent identified by the company from available information as
at 31st March 2012.
4. The disclosure requirements of Accounting Standard relating to
Segment Reporting issued by ICAI are not applicable as the Company is
engaged only in investment/financial activities.
5. Related Party Disclosures (AS-18):- (i) Associate/Group Companies
1. Kanoria Sugar & Gen Mfg Co. Ltd.
(ii) Following transactions were carried out with the related parties
in the ordinary course of business: 1. Amount receivable from Kanoria
Sugar & Gen Mfg Co. Ltd. at the year end Rs.1,06,35,000/-(Previous Year
6. The company is contingently liable as co borrower together with A
Infrastructure Ltd and others, for mortgage of immovable property
A-136, Neeti Bagh, New Delhi in favour of Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd for the
secured loan taken.
7. Earning per share (EPS) computed in accordance with Accounting
Standard 20 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Net Profit/ (Loss) as per Profit & Loss Account (Rs.) (1795189)
Weighted average Number of Equity Shares
during the year
Class A Rs. 10/- Per Share 245000
Earning per share -7.33
8. Balances have been taken as per Company''s books certified by the
management pending receipt of confirmation from parties and subject to
9. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of part II of
schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956, to the extent as applicable
have been complied with.