1. There is no small and ancillary under taking to whom amount is
outstanding for more than 30 days.
2. There is no principal amount payable to Micro and Small Enterprises
to the extent identified by the company from available information as
at 31st March 2014,
3. The disclosure requirements of Accounting Standard relating to
Segment Reporting issued by ICAI are not applicable as the Company is
engaged only in investment/financial activities.
4. Related Party Disclosures(AS-18):-
(i) Associate/''Group Companies
1. Kanoria Sugar & Gen Mfg Co.Ltd.
(ii) Following transactions were carried out with the related parties
in the ordinary course of business:
1. Amount receivable from Kanoria Sugar & Gen Mfg Co, Ltd. at the year
end Rs.68,95,000/-(Previous Year : 62,75,000/-).
5. Balances have been taken as per Company''s books certified by the
management pending receipt of confirmation from parties and subject to
6.Previous year''s figures have been regrouped and/or re-arranged,wherever
7. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of part -II of
schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1.956, to the extent as applicable
have been complied with.