1. Vikas Granaries Limited was incorporated in the year 1994. The
shares of the Company were listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited
(the stock exchange) and other stock exchanges in India in 1996. The
Company is an agro based industry manufacturer of Guar Gum Powder and
2. The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing of guar gum
and its derivatives which as per Accounting Standard 17 on Segment
Reporting is considered to be the only reportable business segment.
3. Information pursuant to paragraph 3, 4C & 4D of part II of Schedule
VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
4. Information required as per the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Development Act, 2006
The Company has requested its vendors to confirm their status under
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006. Based on the
confirmations received, there are no amounts due to any micro or small
enterprise under the MSMED Act, 2006.
5. Commitments and contingent liabilities
Firm capital commitments
Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital
account Rs 12.09 lacs (Previous year Rs. 117.54 lacs).
6. Previous year figures have been regrouped or recast wherever
necessary to make them comparable with those of the current year.