1. The figures of previous year are reclassified/regrouped / restated
for consistent presentation, wherever necessary.
2. Figures in brackets represent previous year''s figures.
3. Deferred Tax Assets are not recognized in books of accounts in view
of absence of virtual certainty of its realization.
4. The Company has not received information from suppliers or service
providers, whether they are covered under Micro, Small and Medium
Enterprises (Development) Act, 2006 and hence, it has not been possible
to give the required information relating to such suppliers and amounts
unpaid, if any, as at year end.
5. Sundry Debit / Credit balances are subject to reconciliation and
adjustment, if any.
6. In the absence of notification specifying the effective date and
the applicable rate and amount of cess to be levied towards a fund to
be established for rehabilitation and revival of Sick Industrial Units
in terms of section 441 A of the Companies Act, 1956 as inserted by the
Companies (Second Amendment) Act, 2003, no provision is made for the
cess in the accounts for the year.
7. Remuneration to Directors is Rs. NIL (Rs. NIL)
8. The company did not have any employee who has completed five years
or more of service during the financial year to be eligible for
9. The accounts are not signed by the Company Secretary, as the
Company has no Company Secretary as on the date. However, a certificate
of compliance of provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 is obtained from
a practicing Company Secretary.
10. The company did not have any Contingent Liability in the financial
11. Related Party information
i) Names of related parties and nature of relationship :
Shri Chetan Shah, Director of the Company is interested in Humaid Al
Matrooshi General Trading LLC.
12. Segment Information:
The Company is operating only in one business segment viz. Trading in