1) There are no contingent liabilities nor provided for.
2) Depreciation has been provided on assets as per WDV method by the
3) The value of realization of Current Assets, Loans and Advances in
the ordinary course of business will not be less than the value at
which they are started in the balance sheet.
4) Auditors remuneration is as under :
a) Audit fees Rs. NIL/- (Prv. Yr. Rs. 15000/-)
b) Income Tax matter Rs. Nil/- (Prv. Yr. Rs. NIL)
c) Other Matters Rs. Nil/- (Prv. Yr. Rs. NIL)
5) No related party transactions taken place during the year.
6) The additional Information pursuant to the provision of the
paragraph 3, 4C, and 4D of Part-II of schedule Vi to the companies Act,
1956 has been furnished to the extent possible and applicable because
of the nature of the business of the company.
7) The previous year figure has been regrouped and/or rearranged