1. The Company is engaged in the development of Computer Software. The
Production and sale of such cannot be expressed in any generic unit.
Hence it is not possible to give the quantitative details of sales and
the information as required under paragraphs 3, 4C and 4D of Part II of
Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
2. There is no liability payable by the Company to any Small Scale
Industrial Undertaking as defined under the Industrial (Development and
Regulation) Act, 1951m exceeding Rs.1 Lakh in aggregate and outstanding
for a period of 30 days as at the date of the Balance Sheet.
3. The balances of Sundry Debtors, Loans and Advances are subject to
4. There are no Contingent liabilities payables by the Company as on
the date of the balance sheet.
5. Previous year figures have been regrouped and reclassified wherever
6. Paisa has been rounded off to the nearest rupee.