1. In the opinion of Board, the Current Assets, Loans and Advances are
approximately of the value stated if realized in the ordinary course of
business. The provisions for all known liabilities are adequate; there
are no contingent liabilities other than those stated notes.
2. The Company has mainly activity of dealing in Shares/ properties.
Hence income from them and Assets & Liabilities are considered only one
segment. Therefore, Disclosure of segment reporting pursuant to AS - 17
issued by the ICAI is not required.
3. In view of applicability of AS - 22, the company has Deferred tax
liability of Rs.1859. deffered tax liability is due to timing
difference in relation to depreciation . Current year 1859 last year
4. Pursuant to requirement of AS - 18 issued by ICAI the details of
transactions carried out during the year with the related parties are
disclosed as under:
5. Retirement benefits are not provided for as the same is treated on
cash basis. Amount is unascertained.
6. Additional information to be given pursuant to para 3 & 4 of the
Part II of schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 are nor applicable.
7. Figures of the previous year have been rearranged and/or regrouped
wherever necessary to confirm with current year''s presentation.