1. Claims against the company not acknowledges as debts - NIL
2. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to do executed on capital
3.Previous year figures are regrouped / rearranged wherever necessary.
4.Contingent liabilities not provided for-NIL
5. Preliminary expenses are being written off over a period often
years. Deferred revenue Expenditure are being written off over a period
of 5 years
6. Information required to be stated pursuant to part ii of schedule
vi, to the companies act, 1956, has been stated to the extent
applicable to the company
7. The balance of sundry receivables and payables are subject to
confirmation and reconciliation
8. Sundry creditors do not include any dues to small scale industries
and ancillary units.
9. TAXATION: CURRENT TAX: 4720/-
Provision for income tax (Current tax) is determined in accordance with
the provisions of income Tax Act, 1961.
In terms of Accounting Standard - 22, Deferred tax liabilities of Rs.
nil/- has been recognized in the accounts up to 31st March 2011.
10. Schedules 1 to 12 forms an integral part of the Balance Sheet and
Profit & Loss Account and are duly authenticated.