1. In the opinion of Board, all the items of current assets, loans and
advances have a value on the realization in the ordinary course of
business at least equal to amount at which they are stated.
2. Related Parties Disclosure:
Related party disclosure is in accordance with the Accounting Standards
(AS) 18 on Related Party Disclosure notified by Companies (Accounting
Standards) Rules, 2006
3. Segment Reporting:
Segment Information as required by Accounting Standards (AS) 17 on
Segment Reporting notified by Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules
2006 is not applicable as company is in the business of one segment
4. Deferred Tax:
There is difference of about Rs.52274./- between Depreciation as per
Income Tax Act. 1961 (Rs.230349) and depreciation as per Companies Act.
1956 (Rs. 178075). The Company has increased the deferred tax
liabilities provided earlier by Rs. 17768/- and transferred the same
from Profit & Loss Account.
5. The balance of loans, advances, debtors, secured and unsecured
loans, creditors and bank balances and other items of the current
assets and liabilities are subject to confirmation / reconciliation.
6. There was no employee who if employed through out the year was in
receipt of remuneration in excess of Rs. 24.00,000/- p.a. or if
employed for a part of the year was in receipt of remuneration in
excess of Rs.2,00,000/- p.m.
7. Directors Remuneration - Nil Previous Year- Rs. 108000/-
8. The information required by para 3 & 4 of Part II of Schedule VI
to the Companies Act 1956:-
a. Expenditure in Foreign Currency - Rs. Nil (Previous Year Rs. Nil)
b. Earning in Foreign Currency - Rs. Nil - (Previous year''Rs. Nil)
c. Amount remitted during the year in foreign currency - Rs. Nil (
Previous Year Rs. Nil)
d. Previous year figures have been regrouped and re-arranged wherever
necessary so as to confirm to current year grouping.
e. The other clauses of the above referred para are not applicable.
11. No further information pursuant to paragraph 4C and 4D of the part
II of the Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 is given, as the same
does not apply to the company.
9. Company is not contingent liable for any other.
10. The Company does not possess information as to which of its
suppliers are ancillary industrial undertakings/small scale industrial
undertakings holding permanent registration certificate issued by
directorate of Industries of a State of Union Territory. Consequently
the liability if any of interest which would be payable under the
interest on Delayed payments to small Scale and Ancillary Industrial
Undertaking Act. 1993 cannot be ascertained. However the company has
not received any claims in respect of interest.
11. Balance Sheet abstract and company''s general business profile as
per schedule VI Part (IV) of the Companies Act.