1. In the opinion of the Board of Directors,
a. The Current Assets, Loans and Advances have a value on realisation
in the ordinary courses of business at least equal to the amount at
which they are stated.
b. The Provision for all known liabilities is adequate and not in
excess of the amount at with they are stated.
2. The figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
3. The previous year figures have been regrouped and reclassified to
confirm the current years grouping classification.
4. The Management is of the view that there was no impairment toss of
Fixed Assets on the basis of review carried out in accordance with
accounting standard 28 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants
5. Debit and Credit balances of outside parties (including Debtors and
Creditors) appearing in Balance Sheet are subject to confirmation /
6. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES:
There is no contingent liabilities and hence no provision has been made
8 The company has identified it''s activities as single segment hence no
separate disclosure is required in term of Accounting Standard 17 (AS
17) Segment Reporting.
9 Related Party Disclosures under Accounting Standard 18: Name of the
related party and their relation
10. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 3.
4C & 4D of part II of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.