1. Disclosure under Section 22 of the Micro, Small and Medium
Enterprises Development Act, 2006 could not be furnished as none of the
suppliers of the Company have provided the details of their
registration under the said Act.
2. As stipulated in AS-28, the Company assessed potential generation of
economic benefits from its business units and is of the view that the
assets employed in continuing business are capable of generating
adequate returns over their useful lives in the usual course of
business, there is no indication to the contrary and accordingly the
management is of the view that no impairment provision is called for in
3. Interest on outstanding loans has been accounted only if there is
stipulation to that effect.
4. Some of the loans, advances, debit and credit balances are subject
to confirmation and reconciliation.
5. In the opinion of the Board, the Current Assets, Loans & Advances
are approximately of the value stated in the balance sheet if realized
in the ordinary course of business. The provision for all known and
determined liabilities are adequate and not in excess of the amount
6. Related Party Disclosure pursuant to Accounting Standard - 18 :
A) List of Related Parties
1. Party where control exists a) Subsidiary Company : NIL
b) Key Management Personnel :
Mr. VIPUL V. BHATT - Director Mr. BIJAL V. BHATT - Director
1) Other Parties where the Company has entered into transactions during
i) Enterprises over which Individuals (having substantial interest in
the Company) and/or their relatives, exercise significant Claridge Moulded
Fibre Ltd. Svaraj Trading & Agencies Ltd. Kopran Laboratories Ltd.
Parijat Shipping & Finale Ltd. Kopran Ltd.
S.V.Trading & Agencies Ltd. Sarvamangal Mercantile Co. Ltd. G.
Claridge & Company Ltd. Oricon Enterprises Ltd.
Note : Related Party Relationships have been identified by the
management and relied upon by the Auditors.
The company does not have any outstanding dilutive potential equity
shares. Consequently, the basic and diluted earning per share of the
company remain the same.
7. In view of time limitations on carry forward of losses and as a
matter of prudence Deferred Tax Assets arising on account of brought
forward losses and unabsorbed Depreciation under tax laws has not been
8. Figures of previous period have been regrouped and reclassified
wherever necessary to make them comparable with the figures of current