1. REMUNERATION TO DIRECTORS
Managing Director, Whole Time Director Rs. Nil
2. PAYMENTS TO AUDITORS
Audit fees: Rs. 5000/-
For Other services: Rs. 1001/-
3. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital
account (Net of Advance) as at 31st March, 2002 Rs. Nil. (Previous year
4. Inview of the loss during the current year, the company has not make
provision for corporate tax.
5. The previous years figures have been re-grouped and re-arranged
6. Clause 4A, 4C and 40 of part II to schedule VI of the Companies Act,
1956 are not applicable to the company.
Defferred tax arising on account of brought forward unabsorbed
depreciation under tax laws, are recognized only if, there is virtual
certainty of its realisation, supported by convincing evidence and of
the company, there is no certainty of its realisation of deferred tax
assets, due to nature of business activities in short future.