1. Previous year's figures have been regrouped/reclassified wherever
2. Debit and credit balances appearing as on 31st March 2001 are
subject to confirmation and reconciliation, if any.
3. During the year, the company has made provision for gratuity payable
to employees of Rs. 124108/- including Rs. 116013/- for the earlier
4. In respect of lease agreement which have expired during the period,
the relevant assets have neither been transferred to the respective
lessees nor claimed back from them in the absence of any stipulation
contained in the respective lease agreements. The company has
continued to show these assets in its books of accounts under fixed
assets. Necessary adjustments will be made as and when these are
5. There is a diminution in the value of long term investment of RS
8753419/- as at 31.03.2001. The management is of the opinion that the
said diminution is due to depressed secondary market conditions and as
such is of temporary nature. As soon as the secondary market revives,
the market rate will come to a normal level.
6. In the opinion of Board of directors , the current assets, loans &
Advances have a value on realisation in the ordinary course of business
at least equal to the amount at which they are stated unless specially
mentioned otherwise and provision for all known liabilities has been
7. Balance with banks with respect to public issue collection account
and refund accounts are subject to reconciliation.
8. Company has not employed a whole Time Company Secretary due to its
adverse financial position.
9. The Company does not own any sum to any small scale industrial
Undertakings(s) as defined in section 3 of Industries (Development &
regulation) Act, 1951 in terms of notification dated 22.09.99 issued by
department of Company Affairs.