1. During the year, the Company has formulated a new Employee Stock
Option Scheme 2010, under the nomenclature of Pioneer Investcorp
Limited Equity Option Scheme 2010, pursuant to the SEBI (Employee
Stock Option Scheme & Employee Stock Purchase Scheme) Guidelines, 1999
and pursuant to provisions of Section 81(1A) and other applicable
provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. As per the Scheme, the Company
has adopted granting of 20,00,000 options to the employees of the
Group, exercisable into 20,00,000 equity shares of a face value ofRs. 10
per share, of the Company, at the market rate on the day prior to the
day of granting, that vests in a graded manner.
The Company, under its various ESOP Plan/Schemes, has granted in
aggregate 48,66,500 options, as on 31st March, 2012 (previous year
Employee Stock option Reserve outstanding at the beginning of the year
amounting to Rs. 14,42,071 (previous year 18,97,324)was reduced
proportionately by Rs. Nil (previous year 3,22,953) on account of Share
issued on the exercise of stock options and by Rs. 1,70,100 (previous
year 1,32,300) on account of stock options forfeited/lapsed during the
2. Related Parties Disclosures
Category I : Key Management Personnel
(1) Mr. G. M. Gandhi - Managing Director
(2) Mr. Rakesh Bhatia-Chief Financial Officer
Category - II - Subsidiary Companies
(1) Infinity.com Financial Securities Ltd.
(2) Pioneer Commodity Intermediaries Pvt. Ltd.
(3) Pioneer Money Management Ltd.
(4) Pioneer Investment Advisory Services Ltd.
(5) Pioneer Wealth Management Services Ltd.
(6) PINC Fund Advisors LLC (incorporated in Mauritius)
(7) Pioneer Fundinvest Pvt. Ltd.
(8) PINC Energy Resources Pvt. Ltd.
(9) PINC International (Singapore) Pte. Limited (Ceased to be
Category - III -Entities under common control
(1) Pioneer Intermediaries Pvt. Ltd.
(2) Pioneer Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd
(3) Sharp Point Motors & Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
(4) Symbyosys Integrated Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
(5) Pioneer Fund Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
(6) Siddhi Portfolio Services Pvt. Ltd.
(7) L.Gordhandas & Co. Clearing Agent Pvt. Ltd.
(8) Benefit Realty Pvt. Ltd.
(9) Festive Multitrade Pvt. Ltd.
3. Provision for Income Tax has been made in the accounts as per the
provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
4. The Company has not received any intimation from ''suppliers''
regarding their status under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Development Act, 2006 and hence disclosure requirements in this regard
as per Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 have not been provided.
5. In the opinion of the Board of Directors and to the best of their
knowledge adequate provisions has been made in the accounts for all
known liabilities and the current assets, loans and advances have a
value on realization in the ordinary course of business.
6. The figures of the previous year are regrouped or reclassified,
wherever necessary, to make them comparable with the figures of current