1. There is no Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises as defined under
Micro, Smalt & Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 to which
Company owes dues which are outstanding for a period more than 45 days
as on Balance Sheet Date.
The above information regarding Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has
been determined on the basis of information availed with the Company
and has been duly relied by the auditors of the Company.
2. Provisions of Accounting Standard (AS) - 17 issued by the ICAI on
''Segment Reporting'' are not been applicable to the Company.
3. The management has not charged depreciation on office premises
considering the present scenario of the Company. Due to this reason,
there is an overstatement of profit in the books to the extent of Rs.
2,03,555 in the current financial year.
4. In the opinion of the management, the current assets, loans and
advances have a realisable value in the ordinary course of business is
not less than the amount at which they are stated in the Balance Sheet.
5. There is no transaction entered with the related party covered by
the Accounting Standard (AS) - 18 on ''Related Party Disclosure'' during
the period covered by these financial statements.
6. Balance shown under head Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Advances
are subject to confirmation,
7. Quantitive Information in respect of Opening Stock, Purchases,
Sales and Closing Stock pursuant to Schedule VI of the Companies Act,
1956 are as per list attached.
8. Particulars Current Period Previous Year
Contingent Liability not provided for Nil Nil
9. Previous Year''s Figures have been re- arranged or re- grouped
wherever considered necessary.
10. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupees.
11. Figures in brackets indicate negative (-) figures.