1. In the opinion of the Management, the Current Assets and Loans and
Advances are not less than the value stated, if realised in the
ordinary course of business.
2. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and recast wherever
necessary so as to make them comparable with those of the current year.
3) The Company has no outstanding dues to small-scale industrial
undertakings as on 31st March, 2012
4) The Company is contingently liable on account of Gratuity up to
31/03/2012 is Rs.343,991/- (P.Y. Rs.1,067,549/-). Other benefits like
leave encashment are accounted on accrual basis.
5) Other Information pursuant to Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956
is either Nil or Not Applicable.
6) Details of shares held by the holding company, the ultimate holding
company, their subsidiaries and associates: NIL
7) The Company has only one class of shares referred to as equity
shares having par value of Rs. 10/-; each holder of equity shares is
entitled to one vote per share.
8) The dividend proposed by the Board of Directors is subject to the
approval of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting except in
the case of interim dividend.
9) In event of liquidation of the company the holders of equity shares
will be entitled to receive any of the remaining assets of the Company,
after the distribution of all preferential amounts, in proportion to
the number of equity shares held by shareholders
10) Details of shares held by each shareholder holding more than 5%