1. The Company has carried out trading activity during the year. The
factory building has been given on Lease during the year.
2. The company has not disposed off any portion of its plant &
machinery and other moveable assets. The balance of Plant & Machinery
having a carrying cost of Rs. 40,59,251/-consisting of water treatment
plant, electrical installation & office equipments which along with
factory building given on lease constitutes a cash generating unit
which shall generate positive cash flows in foreseeable future as can
be inferred from the terms of the lease agreement. Consequently, there
is no impairment of Assets as at Balance Sheet date
3. The company has incurred Capital expenditure to the extent of Rs.
30,680/-. (Previous year 12,673/-).
4. The date of redemption of 25,00,000 8% cumulative redeemable
preference shares has been rolled over to 31.03.2010 by a resolution of
the said preference shareholders.
As at As at
5. Contingent Liabilities not provided for
a. Bank Guarantee with Sales Tax Department 15,000 15,000
b. Estimated amount of claims against company
not acknowledged as debt(Labor disputes) 40,000 40,000
6. During the year company has paid Rs.3,000/- (Previous year Rs.
2500/-) as sitting Fees to Directors.
7. No amount (including interest) is paid/payable to any Micro, Small
and Medium Enterprises as defined under The Micro, Small and Medium
Enterprises Development Act, 2006.
8. Segment Reporting
The income of the company is mainly from leasing out of its Factory
Building. The said operation of leasing is considered as a single
business / Geographical segment for the purpose of Accounting Standard
17 Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants
of India (ICAI).
The Company has also carried out some trading activity, the quantum of
which is not material so as to consider it as a separate segment.
9. On the basis of information available with the company, list of
Small Scale Industrial Undertakings to whom the company owes a sum
outstanding for more than 30 days as at the Balance Sheet date.
10. Out of Bank Balances of Rs. 2,32,760.36 reflected in the balance
sheet. Rs. 1,40,281.05 is the balance with UTI Bank sector 16, Branch
Noida (UP) in current A/c. Rs. 50,000.00 on 08.06.2002 and Rs.
80,000.00 on 10.06.2002 were embezzled from the said account. The
company has taken course to legal action and the matter is sub-judice.
11. Previous Years figures have been regrouped / rearranged / re-casted,
wherever necessary to make them comparable with that of current year.