1. On sale of long term investments, cost of investments sold are
credited to Investment account instead of Weighted Average Cost as
recommended in Accounting Standard (AS 13) issued by the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India.
2. As the Company does not have distinguishable business segments, the
requirement to give segment reporting as per Accounting Standard (AS
17) on Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India is not applicable.
3. No related party transactions are identified by the management.
4. Earning Per Share (EPS) as per Accounting Standard (AS 20)
5. Deferred tax liability of Rs.2,27,721 as on 31-03-11 is in respect
of unabsorbed losses and timing difference in claim of depreciation.
6. Balance of debtors, creditors and other advances are subject to
confirmation. However, in the opinion of the Board, Current Assets,
Loans and Advances have value which on realisation, in the ordinary
course of business would at least be equal to the amount at which they
7. Previous year''s figures have been regrouped wherever necessary.