1 The Company has some pending cases with sales tax and central excise,
which the company has not acknowledged as debt.
2 Contingent Liability
i. There are disputed Liabilities on account of Sales Tax amounting
Rs. 31,17,252/- the below mentioned disputes had been appealed before
the appropriate appellate authority :
A) Against Sales Tax (A.Y 1988-1989) 7,66,336.00
B) Against Sales Tax (A.Y 1998-1999) 13,45,091.00
C) Against Sales Tax (A.Y. 1999-2000) 6,21,721.00
D) Against Sales Tax (A.Y2000-2001) 3,84,104.00
ii. There is disputed Liability on account of Central Excise,
amounting Rs. 25,00,000/- being penalty as per order No. 18/2009 dated
30/03/2009 of Commissioner, Central Excise, Delhi received by the
Company on 16-06-2009. We have been informed by the management of the
Company that the said demand will be contested in appeal before the
appropriate appellate authority within the stipulated time allowed as
iii. The performance Bank Guarantee amounting to Rupees 44,09,550/-
have been issued to parties.
3. In the opinion of management, Current Assets, Loans and Advances
have a value on realization in the ordinary course of business at least
equal to that stated in the Balance Sheet.
4. Capital and other commitments: The estimated amount of contracts
remaining to be executed on capital account and not provided for as at
31st March, 2014 is NIL (Previous Year:- NIL)
5. Debits and credit balances of suppliers, customers and other are
subject to confirmation and reconciliation.
6. Balance in non-operative bank accounts are subject to confirmation
7. The earning per share, basic as well as diluted, is Rs. 0.19 per
8. Notes 1 -20 form as integral Para of the accounts and have been
authenticated as such.
9. Employee Benefits Disclosures required under Accounting Standard
The provision of the Gratuity Act is not applicable to the company. The
company does not have any employee more than five year old.
i). Dynamic Movers-Blueview-Khazana has been awarded a contract
amounting to Rs. 6 Crore by East Central Railway for the work related
in connection with the New B.G Rail line Between Koderma-Giridih,
10. Previous year''s figures have been regrouped, reclassified and
rearranged in pursuant of revised schedule VI wherever necessary to
correspond with the figures of the current year.