1. Company Overview
MFL India Ltd. is a company rendering logistics and supply chain
services all over the country. The Indian logistics & supply chain
sector is increasingly becoming attractive to foreign and domestic
operators as well as strategic and financial investors. The company has
the mission to extend its operations to every nook and corner of the
country in the years to come as the logistics & supply chain sector is
also growing with the growing India.
The Company is a public limited company incorporated on 28.11.1981 in
India and has its registered at C-4/28, Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar,
New Delhi-110075, India. The Company has its listing on BSE Limited.
2 The company had given deposit of Rs. 1,637,413 to Excise & Sales Tax
Department. As these were not refunded. It has been written off in
profit & loss account.
3. The performance Bank Guarantee amounting to Rupees 39,09,550/- have
been issued to parties.
4. In the opinion of management, Current Assets, Loans and advances have
a value on realization in the ordinary course of business at least equal
to that sated in the Balance Sheet.
5. Capital and other commitments: The estimated amount of contracts
remaining to be executed on capital account and not provided for as at
31st March, 2015 is NIL (Previous Year:-NIL)
6. Debit and credit balances of suppliers, customers and other are
subject to confirmation and reconciliation.
7. The earning per share, basic as well as diluted is Rs 0.20 per
8. Notes 1-20 form as integral Para of the accounts and have been
authenticated as such.
9. Employee Benefits Disclosures required under Accounting Standard
The provision of the Gratuity Act is not applicable to the company. The
company does not have any employee more than five year old.
10. Related Party disclosure :
(I) Key Managerial Personnel
(i) Anil Thukral Managing Director
(ii) Sheetal Thukral Whole Time Director
(II) The list of the concern where related parties are interested:
Shri Krishan Aggregates Private Limited
During the year there were no related party transactions.
11. Previous Year''s figures have been regrouped, reclassified and
rearranged in pursuant of Schedule III wherever necessary to correspond
with the figures of the current year.