1. Previous Years figures have been regrouped, realigned,
re-allocated, where ever necessary.
2. Previous Years'' figures have been given in brackets, where ever
3. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
4. Related Party Disclosure
5. There is no related party.
6. There was no employee during the year under report in terms of
section 217 (2A) of the Companies Act, 1956.
7. Information pursuant to paragraphs 4 and 4(d) of part II of
Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956, are not applicable.
8. Notes 1 to 25 form an integral part of the Balance Sheet and
Profit & Loss Account.
9. In view of negligible Profit/loss, no deferred tax assets/
liabilities has been created in accordance with Accounting Standard
(AS-22) for Accounting for Taxes on Income issued by the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India.