1. The net worth of the company has been fully eroded due to accumulated
losses incurred and will be further eroded if provision for doubtful and
loans are made.
(a) Claims made against the company not acknowledged as debts
3.No provisions has been made for debts considered doubtful amounting
to Rs.99,25,565,53 (Rs.2,09,68,455/-) and Loans and advances considered
doubtful amounting to Rs. Nil (Rs.1,56,11,746/-) as the company recover
partially recover such debts.
4. The balances of customs suppliers other parties and FDRs & Margin
Money with the banks are subject to confirmation.
5. Share allotment money is subject to reconciliation.
6. Deferred Tax:
In view of substantial amount of unabsorbed depreciation as on 31st
March, 2001 under the income Tax, Act and continuing losses for the
number of previous year and also for current ended 31st March 2010,
neither deferred tax assets (net) as on 31st March, 2001 nor for the
current year due to timing difference have been accounted for as a
matter of prudence which is in accordance with the recommendation of
accounting standard (As-22) issued by rage ICAI.
7. Segment reporting
Requirement of segment reporting is net applicable as the Company does
not have any segments as defined in accounting standard 17 issued by
8. (1) Related Party Disclosure
(a) Entities under the, control of the Company - Nil
(b) Key managerial personnel –
(i) Shri. Ramesh Kumar Suri, Managing Director
(ii) Shri. Avtar Singh, Director,
(iii) Shri Rajesh Kumar Jain, Director.
(c) Relatives/ Other related parties: NIL.
No assets have been taken on lease by the Company
9. Information regarding amounts due to creditors comprising MSME
units is not available as there are no transactions with these parties
for a long time and therefore information regarding their status as
MSME units is not available with the company.
(Pursuant to Part II of schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 to the
extent applicable to the Company)
(Pursuant to part if of schedule VI of the companies Act, 1956 to the
applicable to the company)
10. Figures in these accounts have been rounded off to the nearest
11. Figures in brackets represent corresponding figures for previous
12. Schedule 1 to 11 from an integral part of the Balance Sheet &
Profit Loss Account and have been dealt accordingly.
13.Previous year figures have been regrouped and rearranged wherever
considered necessary to conform to this year classification.