1. Provision for current tax is made on the basis of estimated taxable
income for the current accounting year in accordance with the Income
Tax Act, 1961.
2. There is no payment due to small scale industries.
3. Deferred tax Assets / Liabilities has been provided in a accordance
with the Accounting Standard-22 - Accounting for taxes on income
issued by the ICAI applicable with effect from 1st April 2001.The
Deferred tax Assets/ (Liabilities) as on 31st March, 2015 amounting to
3985.57 Lacs is the tax on the difference between the book depreciation
and tax depreciation.
4. Current Assets, Loans & Advances are approximately of the value
stated, if realized in the ordinary course of business.
5. The figures of the previous year are regrouped / rearranged
whenever necessary to correspond with current year figure.
6. 1. AS-18 Related Party Disclosure: Nil
2. Other parties with whom the company has entered into transaction
during the year.
i) Associates where key management personnel and their relatives have
significant influence;- Nil
ii) Key Management Personnel:- Shivpratap Sitaram Jolly (Managing
iii) Relative of Key Management Personnel:- Nil
7. Contingent Liabilities and Commitments (to the extent not provided
Particular As at 31st As at 31st
March 2015 March 2014
(i) Contingent Liabilities :
(a) Claims against the company
not acknowledge as debt
(i) Bank Guarantee
(ii) Corporate Guarantee Given :
(c ) Other money for which the
company is contingently liable : 12895.00 12895.00
b 20 550.00