1. The outstanding balances as at March 31st 2011 with respect to
Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors, Loans and Advances and certain bank
accounts are subject to confirmation. The management however does not
expect any material variations.
2. In the opinion of the board, all Current Assets, Loans and Advances
and other receivables, if realised in the ordinary course of business
would realise a sum equal to that stated in the Balance Sheet.
3. The Company has not received information from vendors regarding
their status under the Micro Small and medium Enterprises Development
Act 2006, and hence disclosure relating to amount unpaid as at the year
end together with interest paid\payable under this act has not been
4. There are no employees employed throughout the year and who are in
receipt of remuneration of Rs.60,00,000 pe r annum ( Previous Year
Rs.24,00,000) or employed for part of the year and who are in receipt
of remuneration not less than Rs.5,00,000 per month( Previous Year
5. Sitting fees of Rs.12,000/- has been paid to the Directors.
6. Deposits include Rs.2,87,814/- (Prev. yr Rs.2,67,303/-) being the
deposit with Excise Department and Rs.12, 58,984/- (Prev. yr
12,58,984/-) being deposit with KPTCL.
7. Previous year figures has been regrouped and recast wherever
8. As per management''s perception the Company has only one business
segment and hence disclosures as required by AS 17- Segment Reporting
is not required.
9. Earning Per Share''s calculated by dividing the Losses for the
period by the no. of equity share outstanding during the year.
10. The Company has not taken permission as required u/s 297 of
Companies Act from Central Government in respect of transaction with
Bangalore Plastic P. Ltd., in which Directors are interested.
11. The Company has not Complied with class 49 of listing agreement
12. The Company has provided Gratuity as per provision of payment of
Gratuity Act. However no actuarial Valuation has been done as required
under Accounting Standard 15.
13. The company has revised depreciation charges in respect of Plant
and Machinery, based on useful life of the Plant and Machinery. This
has been made on the basis of a technical report from a registered
valuer. Henceforth the depreciation on Plant and Machinery will be
charged off on the bases of balance useful life of Plant concerned. The
excess depreciation charged in the earlier years has been shown below
the line to the Profit and Loss account.
14. During the year the company has settled issues of repayment of loan
and Interest paid on settlement include interest paid for prior years.
The same has been disclosed below the line in Profit and Loss account.
15. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee to that stated
in the Balance Sheet.
16. Excise Duty on finished goods has been recognised as per the
guidelines issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
17. MAT credit Current tax is determined as the amount of tax payable
in respect of taxable income for the year. MAT credit available is
recognised as per guidance note issued by ICAI.
Signature to the Schedule A to R which form an integral part of the