1. Contingent Liabilities : There are no Contingent
liabilities as on date.
2. Remunerations to Managing
Directors : Nil
3. The Company has no
4. CIF value of import in
respect of capital goods : Nil.
5. No outstanding amounts payable to micro, small and medium
6. Segment information:
Revenue of the company comes from a single segment of infrastructure
activities, as the economic environment where it operating is one,
Segment Reporting as required under Accounting Standard - 17 has not
7. Expenditure and Earnings in Foreign Currency : Nil (Previous Year :
9. All the fixed assets have been written off fully, as the assets
cease to function and the assets have no utility value.
10. Retirement benefits / Gratuity will be considered in accounts on
payment basis. However no employee qualifies for the same.
11. 1,05,000 Shares purchased of M/s Sathya Kamal Agros Limited are
held with transfer deeds pending transfer in the name of the company.
12. Quoted Investments reported at cost price and the market price is
not available, no diminution in value of investments is considered.
Un-quoted shares of M/s Sathya Kamal Agros Limited are pending for
transfer in the name of the company.
13. There are no amounts due to be credited to: Investors Education
and Protection Fund as on 31st March 2012.
15. During the year the company has not written off preliminary
16. There were no employees in respect of remuneration of
Rs.60,00,000/- or more per annum or Rs. 5,00,000/- or more per month,
if employed for part of the year.
17. The Balance in Sundry Debtors, Loans & Advances are subject to
confirmation, and consequential adjustments if any.
18. Additional information pursuant paragraphs 3, 4C and 4D of part II
of schedule of VI of the companies Act, 1956 is not applicable to the
19. Previous year figures and heads of accounts have been regrouped
and / or rearranged wherever necessary to confirm with current ear
20. Note Nos. 1 to 33 form part of Balance Sheet and have been