Notes to 1.1 :
1) Advance Income Tax & TDS is net of Provisions of Rs. 80,947,888 (Rs.
2) Advance for FBT is net of Provisions of Rs. 856,426 (Rs. 856,426)
3) Minimum Alternative Tax (MAT) credit available to the company as per
provision of section 115JAA of the Income Tax Act ,1961 Rs. 65,650,134 (Rs.
62,647,941) has been recognised as MAT Credit Entitlement and carried
forward for set off in future years.
Note to 1.2
1. Salaries and Wages includes Gratuity Rs. 849,007 ( Rs. 557,956).
2. Employee Beneft includes Managerial Remuneration Rs. 4,500,000 (Rs.
4,500,000). Out of which Remuneration paid to Managing Director Rs.
2,400,000 during the year is subject to approval of the share holders.
Note to 1.3
Management has reviewed the existing activities and based on technical
assessment, the carrying amount of certain Intangible Assets (Software)
amounting to Rs. 149,886,816/- has been written off during the year as it
is no longer usable due to changes in technology.
1.4 Contingent Liabilities and Commitments
a Contingent Liabilities
1 Claims against the company not acknowledge as debt - -
2 Guarantees 125,000 125,000
3 Other money for which the company is contingently liable - - b
1 Uncalled liability on shares and other investments partly paid - -
2 Other commitment - -
2.31 Disclosure as per AS-15 Employees Benefts
The followings tables set out the funded status and amount recognised
in the companies'' fnancial statement as at 31st March,2013 for the
defned beneft plans:
1.5 The Company has been approved as STP unit under the scheme of The
Government of India.
1.6 Previous year''s fgures have been regrouped / reclassifed wherever
necessary to correspond with the current year''s