1. As per the information and explanation provided by the management,
the Company has no contingent liability.
2. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital
accounts not provided for – NIL (P.Y. – NIL)
3. In the opinion of the Board current assets, loans and advances are
approximately of the value stated, if realized in the ordinary course
of business. Confirmation of Balances in respect of the Deposits and
Advances, Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors and other payables etc. were
not available for verification at the time of audit.
4. REMUNERATION TO STATUTORY AUDITOR
Audit Fees: Rs.25000 /- (PY Rs. 10000/-)
5. MANAGERIAL REMUNERATION :
1. Mr. Nandkumar Harchandani Rs.8, 00,000/-
2. Ms. Archana D. Wani Rs. 8,00,000/-
6. SEGMENT REPORTING :-
The Company serves to business segments i.e. Construction,
Entertainment and other related Business, which is governed by the same
set of risk and returns.
7. RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE :-
Related party Disclosures have been made as applicable in the Tax Audit
Report & the Annexures thereto.
8. EARNING PER SHARE (EPS)
Divisible Profit for the year 2012-2013 Rs.1,03,78,210.61
No. of Equity Shares 10,05,08,000
Earning Per Shares Rs.0.103
9. In accordance with the provision of AS-22 the deferred tax
liability for the year under audit has been made as per the provisions
of AS-22 by ICAI.
10. AS PER INFORMATION AND EXPLANATION GIVEN TO US THERE IS NO
CONTINGENT LIABILITIES AGAINST THE COMPANY
11. Information required under Revised Schedule VI to the Companies
Act, 1956 has been given only to the extent applicable.
12. Previous year figures are regrouped, reclassified and rearranged