a Rights and Preference attached to Equity shares
The Company has equity shares having a par value of Re 1. Each
Shareholder is entitled for one vote per share. The Shareholders have
the right to receive interim Dividends declared by the board of the
Directors and final dividend proposed by the Board of Directors and
approved by the Shareholders.
Bin Event of Liquidation by the company, the shareholders will be
entitled in proportion to the number of Equity shareholders held by
them to receive remaining assets of the company, after dissolution to
those it was secured.
The Shareholders have all the other rights as available to Equity
Shareholders as per the provision of the Companies Act 1956 read
together with the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the
company, as applicable.
1. As per the information and explanation provided by the management,
the Company has no contingent liability.
2. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital
accounts not provided for - NIL (P.Y. - NIL)
3. In the opinion of the Board current assets, loans and advances are
approximately of the value stated, if realized in the ordinary course
of business. Confirmation of Balances in respect of the Deposits and
Advances, Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors and other payables etc. were
not available for verification at the time of audit.
4. MANAGERIAL REMUNERATION :
1. Mr. Nandkumar Harchandani Rs. 10,00,000/-
2. Ms. Archana D. Wani Rs. 5,00,000/-
5. SEGMENT REPORTING :-
The Company serves to business segments i.e. Construction,
Entertainment and other related Business, which is governed by the same
set of risk and returns.
6. RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE :-
Related party Disclosures have been made as applicable in the Tax Audit
Report & the Annexures thereto.
7. EARNING PER SHARE (EPS)
Divisible Profit for the year 2011-2012 Rs. 18,757,676
No. of Equity Shares 10,05,08,000
Earning Per Shares Rs.1.865
8. In accordance with the provision of AS-22 the deferred tax
liability for the year under audit has been made as per the provisions
of AS-22 by ICAI.
9. Information required under Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956
has been given only to the extent applicable.
10. Previous year''s figures are regrouped, reclassified and
rearranged wherever required.