1. Previous year figures have been regrouped, whenever necessary.
2. Balances of Sundry Debtors, Loan & Advances and current liabilities
are subject to confirmation, adjustment and pending reconciliation.
3. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of Part II of
Schedule VI of The Companies Act. 1956 to the extent applicable as
certified by the Management.
(a) Capacity and Production.
Note: The Consumption does not include wastage, testing and analysis of
(c) The details regarding Utilization, Licensed Capacity etc. are not
(d) Expenditure in Foreign Currency: Rs. Nil (Previous year Nil)
(e) C.I.F. Value of imports: Capital Goods: Rs. Nil (Previous year
(f) Earnings in foreign exchange : Rs. Nil (Previous year Nil)
4. There are no amounts overdue and remaining unpaid to small scale
and/or Ancillary Industrial suppliers.
5. Rs. 29,414,338/- Unsecured Loan includes interest free loan from a
Company in which a Director is interested (Previous year Rs.
6. No cost rules have been prescribed by Central Government under
section 209(1 )(d) of the Companies Act, 1956.
7. The Company dose not provide for retirement benefits such as
gratuity and leave encashment. It is amounted on cash basis at the time
of payment to the employees on retirement.
8. Impairment in the carrying value of the office equipment is
recognized in accordance with Accounting Standard - 28, Impairment of
9. Earnings per Share (EPS) computed in accordance with AS-20 :
Eating''s per Share
10. As a matter of prudence and due to no virtual certainty of
reversal of the deferred tax asset in future, the same has not been
accounted by the Company.
We have examined the above Cash Flow Statement of Indo Biotech Foods
Ltd for the year ended 30th September. 2011. The statement has been
prepared by the Company in accordance with the requirements of Clause
32 of Listing Agreement with Stock Exchanges and is based on and is in
agreement with the books and the records of the Company and also the
Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of the Company covered by our
Report of even date to the members of the Company.