1. Estimated amount of capital commitments not provided for Rs. NIL
(net of advance) Previous year Rs. NIL)
2. The Sales Tax Authority at Palakkad-Kerala has issued the sales tax
assessment order for the year 1998-99 demanding Sales - Tax for Rs.
1,74,766/- from the company. The Company is contesting the said order.
3. The Sales-Tax Authority at Agra has issued the sales tax assessment
order demanding Sales-Tax of-Rs.44,261/- for the assessment year
1997-98. The Company is contesting the said order.
1. SEGMENT REPORTING
The Company has only one business viz, manufacturing of Coconut based
products. The Company is operating in one Geographical segment.
Therefore, there is no need to give separate segment results.
5. DEFERRED TAX
The Company provides for Deferred Tax using Liability method based on
the tax effect of timing difference resulting from the recognition of
items in the financial statement. Deferred Tax Assets are recognized
only if reasonable possibility of adjustment is there.
a) Earnings in Foreign Currency : NIL (Previous Year Rs. Nil
b) Expenditure in Foreign Currency : NIL (Previous Year Rs. Nil)
6. Some of the Debit / Credit balances are subject to confirmations.
7. Information under Clause 3 [i][a], 3[ii], 4-C, 4-D of Part-II of
Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
Since there is no manufacturing activities during the year and in
previous year, no information as regards to the production, turnover
consumption etc., are given.
8. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupees and the
figures of the previous year have been re-grouped wherever necessary.
9. The Company has not received any intimation from suppliers
regarding their status under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Development Act, 2006 and hence disclosures, if any, relating to
amounts unpaid as at the year end together with interest paid/payable
as required under the said Act have not been given.