1. There is no movement of the shares outstanding at the beginning and
at the end of the reporting period.
2. The Company has only one class of equity shares having a par value
of Rs. 10 per share, each shareholder is elligible for one vote per
share. The dividend proposed by the Board of Directors is subject to
the approval of shareholders, except in case of interim dividend in the
event of liquidation, the equity shareholders are eligible to receive
the remaining assets of the Company, after distribution of all
preferential amounts, in proportion of their shareholding.
3. Company has not alloted any bonus shares, Shares without
consideration in cash and/or bought back any equity shares during the
priod of five years immediately preceeding the Balance sheet date.
1. The company has filed a Scheme of Re-organisation of Share Capital
and revival of the company under the provision of Section 391 to 394 of
the Companies Act vide Company Petition No. 112 of 2012 before Hon''ble
High Court of Gujarat which is pending for Final Order.
Since the appointed date of Scheme is 01.01.2012, and the order on
Petition will be received in the Current year, the effect of the Scheme
will be given in the finalization of accounts of current Financial
2. Wherever the vouchers / bills / invoices / challans etc. have not
been adequately supported or are missing, the Management has certified
that the transactions under question are genuine transactions. The
Auditors have accepted such certification of the management.
3. In the opinion of the Board of Directors, the value of Current
Assets, Loans and Advances have a value on realisation in the ordinary
course of business atleast equal to the amount at which, they are
stated in the Balance Sheet.
4. Sundry Debit and Credit balances are subject to confirmation and
5. Estimated amount of contract remaining to be executed on Capital
Account and not provided for Rs. NIL.
6. Segment Reporting:
The Company''s operations predominantly relates to a single segment
namely Infrastructure Activity which as per Accounting Standards 17
is considered as the only reportable business segment.
7. At present the company is not liable for gratuity.
8. Earning and Outgo in foreign currency : NIL
9. Previous year comparatives
Till the year ended 31st March, 2011, the Company was using pre-revised
Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956, for preparation and
presentation of its financial statements. During the year ended 31st
March, 2012, the revised Schedule VI notified under the Companies Act,
1956, has become applicable to the Company. The Company has
reclassified previous year figures to conform to this year''s