(a) Detailed note on the terms of the rights, preferences and
restrictions relating to each class of shares including restrictions on
the distribution of dividends and repayment of capital.
i) The Company has only one class of Equity Shares having a par value
of Rs. 10/- per share. Each holder of Equity Share is entitled to one
vote per share. The Company declares and pays dividend in Indian
Rupees. During the year ended 31st March 2012, the Company has not
declared any dividend.
ii) In the event of liquidation of the Company, the holders of Equity
shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the Company,
after distribution of all preferential amounts. The distribution will
be in proportion to the number of Equity shares held by the
(b) Detailed note on shares reserved to be issued under options and
contracts / commitment for the sale of shares / divestments including
the terms and conditions.
The company does not have any such contract / commitment as on
(c) Detailed terms of any securities convertible into shares, e.g. in
the case of convertible warrants, debentures, bonds
The company does not have any securities convertible into shares as on
Note 1-Previous year figures
The figures of the previous year have been re-arranged, re-grouped and
re- classified wherever necessary.
- The Company deals in trading in Optical Items. There is closing Stock
of Rs. NIL at the close of the year.
- Balance of cash on hand at the end is accepted as certified by the
management of the company.
- Balance of sundry Debtors, Creditors, unsecured loans, Loans &
advances are subject to the confirmation of parties.
- In view of the insignificant amount of Net deferred tax liability/
net deferred tax asset on the date of balance sheet, no adjustment in
this regard has been made.
- The expense of electricity, telephone and maintenance include expense
of properties owned by the company and occupied by the directors of the
- The figures of the previous year are regrouped or rearranged wherever
it is necessary.
- Provision in respect of Auditors Remuneration is made in account.