1) The financial statement for the year ended 31/03/2011 had been
prepared as per applicable pre revised Schedule VI to the Companies Act
1956, consequent to the notification under the Companies Act 1956, the
financial statement for the year 31/03/2012 are prepared under revised
Schedule VI. Accordingly the previous years figures have also bee
reclassified to confirm this years classification.
2. In the opinion of the Management and to the best of their
knowledge and behalf, the Current Assets, Loans & Advances have a value
an realization in the ordinary course of business, at least equal to
the amount at which the same are stated in the Balance Sheet.
3. Balances of Debtors, Creditors, Loans & Advances, Deposits, and
other loans are as per books and are subject to confirmation from
4. Expenses not supported by documents are generally under the
control of Management / Directors, the same are relied upon the
explanations and information given and authenticated by the management.
5. Inventories are taken, as taken, valued and certified by the
6. Total outstanding dues of small - scale industrial undertaking
(and their names wherever required) could not be separately stated in
absence of information with the Company. Such amount, if any, is
included in the sundry creditors.
7. The Company has not done actuarial valuation of Gratuity Liability
hence no provisions has been made for the Gratuity in the books of
8. As the Company''s business activities falls within single segment
viz. Nylon / Polyester Monofilament yarn, the disclosure requirement of
Accounting Standard - 17 Segment Reporting issued by institute of
Chartered Accountants of India is not applicable.
9. Earning per share calculated and shown on the face of Profit &
Loss Account and in part IV of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956
is calculated as per Accounting Standard 20 issued by The Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India.
10. Related Party disclosure :
As per Accounting Standard 18, issued by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India, the company has identified all related parties
and details of transactions are given below. No provision for doubtful
debts or advances is required to be made and no amounts have been
written off or written back during the year in respect of debts due
from or to related parties. There are no other related parties where
control exists that need to be disclosed.