1. Previous years figures have been re-grouped/re-arranged wherever found
2. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital
account and not provided for (Net of Advances) Rs,. NIL. (Previous year
3. No provision has been made for Debtors (Export Receivables)
amounting to Rs. 3,11,916.60 considered Doubtful of recovery for which
necessary steps are being taken with appropriate authorities for
4. Miscellaneous Expenses in Schedule - Q includes Loss on theft of
Motor Cycle amounting to Rs. 37,382/- for which necessary claim has
bene made with the Insurance Company. The same will be accounted for
as and when the claim will be received.
5. In accordance with AS-2 issued by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India, the stock in trade have bene valued at cost or
market price whichever is lower, which were valued at cost in
Previous Year. However the impact of such change in valuation is nil
on Profit & Loss Account.
6. Capital Work-in-Progress includes Advances given to Plant Suppliers
on Turnkey basis amounting to Rs. 28,50,000/- (Previous year Rs.
7. Sundry Creditors for goods in Schedule J includes SSI units as below
Creditors exceeding Rs. 1 lakhs for a period for more than one month -
Other Creditors - Nil
8. No Provision has been made for Income Tax demand amounting to Rs.
1,31,161/- in respect of Assessment year 1996-97. The same will be
accounted for as & when paid.
9. Advances recoverable in Cash or in kind or for value to be
received includes advances given to firm and companies under same
management amounting to Rs. 37,40,282.05 (Previous year Rs.
64,32,082.54) for supply of green tea leaf and other advances wherein
the Directors of the Company are interested. Maximum amount due during
the year from such companies/firms are as under.
NAME OF THE PARTIES MAXIMUM AMOUNT DUE
At any time during the year
Hatigor Tea Estate Rs. 67,59,031.20
Assam Farmers Tea Holding (P) Ltd. Rs. 17,07,659.00
Hatigor Exports Ltd. Rs. 1,68,602.76
Bajrang Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Rs. 90,000.00
SPGI Holdings Pvt. Ltd. Rs. 71,743.00
10. Additional information Pursuant to Part II of Schedule VI to the
Companies Act, 1956.