1. The Revised Schedule VI has become effective from 1 April, 2011 for
the preparation of financial statements. This has significantly
impacted the disclosure and presentation made in the financial
statements. Previous year''s figures have been regrouped / reclassified
wherever necessary to correspond with the current year''s classification
2. There was no amount due as on March 31, 2012 as reported to us
from/to Micro, small & Medium Enterprises as per Micro, Small and
Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006.
3. EARNING PER SHARE (EPS):
Basic and Diluted EPS as per Accounting Standard 20 is Rs.0.06
(Previous year Rs.0.36).
4. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES: NIL
5. RELATED PARTIES DISCLOSURE: NIL
6. The Balance reflected under the head Sundry Debtors, Loans &
Advances, Deposits and Sundry Creditors are subject to confirmation.
7. Foreign Exchange earnings NIL NIL Foreign Exchange expenditure NIL
8. As per management''s view none of the current employees shall
complete their term of service of five years, hence actuarial valuation
of gratuity is not done.
9. Previous year''s figures have been rearranged and regrouped