(1) Contingent Liablities Rs. Nil (Previous Year Rs Nil)
(2) No provision has been made for accruing liability payable in
future in respect of Gratuity and Leave encashment on retirement,
Deferred Tax Assets relating to unabsorbed Depreciation has been
recognised only to the extent to which it can be realised due to
reversal of timing difference
(3) The Company is engaged in single business and geographical segment
and hence separate segment information is not applicable.
(4) There are no Micro and Small Enterprises , to whom the Company
owes dues, which are outstanding for more than 45 days as at 31st
March, 2010. This information as required to be disclosed under the
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act,2006 has been
determined to the extent such parties have been identified on the basis
of information available with the Company.
(5) Previous years figures have been regrouped/rearranged , wherever
necessary Figures in the brackets are for the previous year