1. Contingent liability not provided for
Undertaking executed in favour of Central Excise Department upto a
limit of Rs. 1,50,000/- for clearance of Export Goods without payment
of Excise Duty.
2. In the opinion of Board, all current assets, loans and advances
have value on realisation in the ordinary course of business at least
equal to the amount at which these are stated in the balance sheet.
3. Sundry debtors and creditors are subject to confirmation.
4. Extension of Licence to utilize the technology from Bhabha Automic
Research Centre, Bombay for enzymatic production of invert sugar syrup
and its terms & conditions are under negotiation. However, the Company
is using other technology to manufacture the Invert Sugar.
5. Logistic Service Income is stated net of expenses amounting to Rs.
200674/- (Previous year Rs. 641770/-).
The amalgamation of the company with Dhampur Alco Chem Ltd. is in
process and pending with Honble High Court of Allahabad.
7. Income/Expenditure relating to earlier year: Expenses Rs. 26718/-
(Previous year Rs. 17648/-) Income Rs. NIL (Previous year Rs. NIL)
8. Paise have been rounded off to the nearest of rupee.
9. Previous years figures have been regrouped/rearranged wherever
considered necessary to make these comparable with those of current