1. Under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act,
2006, certain disclosures are required to be made relating to Micro,
Small and Medium Enterprises. The company is in the process of
compiling relevant information from its suppliers about their coverage
under the said Act. Since the relevant information is not readily
available, no disclosure has been made in the accounts. However, in
view of the management, the impact of interest, if any, that can be
payable in accordance with the provisions of this act is not expected
to be material.
2. In the opinion of the management and to the best of their knowledge
and belief, the value on realisation of loans and advances and other
current assets, in the ordinary course of business, will not be less
than the amount at which they are stated in the Balance Sheet.
3. Balance of Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors, and Loans & Advances
are subject to Conformation.
4. Considering the deductions and exemptions available as per the
provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961 a provision of Rs. 120000/-(PY
Rs.100000/-) made in the accounts towards current income tax for the
5. Provision for Deferred Tax Asset- The Provision for Deferred Tax
Liability for the Current Year works out to Rs. 56791/- Net Deferred
Tax Balances of Rs. 137313/- has been shown in Balance Sheet as per
Accounting Standard -22 Accounting for Taxation of Income issued
by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6. Of the total creditors, amount due to Small Scale Industrial
Undertaking can not be segregated pursuant to the Notification issued
by the Department of Company Affairs, as the necessary information
regarding suppliers status is not available with the company.
7. Previous years figures have been regrouped and rearranged wherever
necessary. A monetary value at all places, except where other-wise
stated, are in terms of rupees.
I Associate Entities : NIL
II Relations of Key Management Personnel: NIL
a) Managerial Remuneration under Section 198 of the Companies Act, 1956
Note:- The company has identified three reportable segments viz.
Trading, Derivatives Share Transactions and Others have been identified
and reported taking into account nature of products and services, the
differing risks and returns internal business reporting systems.
8. The Company has advances certain amount to Various Party. Such
advances are outstanding sinces 3 to 4 years on which interest has not