1. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES
a) Guarantee given to the Bank Rs.2,24,35,500/-(Previous year
b) Income tax demand of Rs.8,84,945/- against which appeal is pending.
(Previous year Rs.13,72,338/-)
2. Estimated amount of contract remaining to be executed on capital
account and not provided for is Nil (Previous year Nil).
3. Since the company is operating in one segment i.e. construction,
segment wise reporting is not applicable.
4. EARNING PER SHARE
Basic earning per share has been calculated by dividend profit for the
year attributable to equity shareholders by the weighted average number
of equity shares outstanding during the year. The company has not
issued any potential equity shares and accordingly, the basic earning
per share and diluted earning per share are the same. Earning per share
has been calculated as under:
5. Sundry Debtors and Creditors & advance are subjected to
confirmation by the respective parties. Necessary Adjustments in
account will be made in the year in which discrepancy, if any, may be
6. Sundry Loan & Advances and other assets are, in the opinion of
management stated at the amount realizable in the ordinary course of
business and provision for all known and determined liabilities are
adequate and not in excess of the amounts reasonably required.
7. There are no delays in payments to Micro and Small enterprises as
required to be disclosed under the Micro,Small and Medium enterprises
development act 2006. This information has been determined to the
extent such parties have been identified on the basis of information
available with the Company. This has been relied upon by the auditors.
8. In accordance with Accounting Standard (AS) 15 - Employee
Benefits an amount of Rs.6.59 Lac (Previous Year Rs.5.10 Lac) as
contribution towards defined contribution plans is recognised as
expense in the Profit and Loss Account. The disclosers in respect of
the Defined Benefit Gratuity Plan (to the extent of information made
available by LIC) are given below:
9. DETAILS OF DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY
The company has during the year in accordance with Account Standard
AS-22 Accounting for Taxes on income issued by the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India, recognized in the profit & loss
accounts a difference of Rs.(2,56,518/-) between net, deferred tax
liabilities of Rs.42,19,086/- as on 31st March 2011 and on the deferred
tax liabilities of Rs. 39,62,568/- as on 31st March 2010.
10. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
11. Previous year figures have been regrouped / reclassified wherever