1. Contingent Liability/ Contingent Asset:
The disclosures required by Accounting Standard 29 Provision,
Contingent Liabilities, contingent Assets, Company is disputing sales
tax liability of Rs. 8,37,536/- and also income tax liability of Rs.
46,90,183/- for which no provision has been made as appeals are
2. Related party disclosure:
Related party disclosures have been set out in a separate statement
annexed to this schedule. The related parties, as defined by
Accounting Standard 18 Related Party Disclosure issued by the Institute
of Chartered Accountants of India, in respect of which the disclosures
have been made, have been identified and taken on record by the Board.
Key Management Personnel
1. Sri K. Balakrishna Rao - Non-Executive Chairman
2. Sri K. T. Vijay Kumar - Managing Director
3. Sri K C. S. Prasad - Director – Production
4. Sri Ch. V. Vara Prasad Rao - Executive Director.
Jetro Petro Biotech Private Limited- Subsidiary company.