FOR THE YEAR ENDED
(1) Contingent Liabilities Nil Nil
(2) Estimated amounts of
contracts remaining to be
executed and not provided for Nil Nil
(3) C.I.F. Value of Imports Nil Nil
(4) F.O.B. Value of Exports Nil Nil
(5) Expenditure in Foreign
Currency Nil Nil
(6) LOANS & ADVANCES:- In earlier years, when a sum of Rs.
1,94,17,153/- was written off being treated as bad of recovery, the
balance amount of Rs. 21,15,000/- was treated as good of recovery. Out
of the said amount as on 31-3- 2012, a sum of Rs. 16,66,674/- is
outstanding. The management is hopeful for its recovery and necessary
regular follow up has been done during the year and the management is
in process to recover the same. Under the circumstances, all such sums
have been treated as good for recovery. Further, during the year, the
surplus funds of Rs. 3,50,000/- has been advanced to some other
parties. The management is in process to recover the interest on the
same as well as loan amount.
(7) As the company has no manufacturing activity, additional
information pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 3 4C of the
Companies Act, 1956 are not applicable this year.
(8) Previous year''s figure have been regrouped or rearranged to make
them comparable with the figures of current year.
(9) In the option of Board of Directors, the current assets, loans &
advances are approximately of the value stated, if realised, in the
ordinary course of business.
(10) The Provident Fund and Gratuity Act are not applicable to the
company during the year under review.