1. There are no loans and advances due from Companies under the same
2. Profit on account of Foreign Exchange difference arising due to
export/import transaction amounting to Rs. 2.41 lacs is grouped along
with Other Income (Previous year-Loss of Rs. 3.29 Lacs).
3. Leased Assets:
The Company has foreclosed the lease agreement and there are no leased
assets as at 31st March 2003.
4. The outstanding balances of debtors and creditors are subject to
5. In the opinion of the Board, the current assets, loans and advances
are approximately of the value stated if realised in the ordinary
course of business.
6. Indebtedness on account of small scale undertaking in excess of Rs.
1,00,000/- each and outstanding for more than 30 days, as on 31st March
2003, are in respect of following parties;
(a) Ashish Sulphur Dyes Pvt. Ltd.
(b) Rupani Dyes Intermediates
(c) Eureka Chemicals
(d) Vineeth Chemicals
(e) Deep Pharma Chem Pvt. Ltd.
(f) Jaishil Sulphur and Chemical Industries
(g) Hind Packaging Industry
(h) Standard Drum and Bucket Factory
(i) Dimple Drums and Barrels Ltd.