1) Contingent liability for capital contracts remaining to be
executed, not provided for Rs. Nil.
2) The company has been advised that the Computation of Net Profit
for the for the purpose of calculation of Directors' remuneration under
Section 349 of the Companies Act, 1956 need not be enumerated since
only fixed monthly salary is paid to the Executive Director.
3) Value of imports accounted on C.I.F. Basis Rs. NIL
4) Expenditure in foreign currency Rs. NIL.
5) Earning in foreign exchange accounted on F.O.B. Rs. NIL
6) Expenditure on employees employed throughout the year drawing Rs.
6,00,000/- or more per annum or for a part of the year and drawing is
50,000/- or more per month - Rs. NIL,
7) Previous year figures are regrouped/rearranged wherever applicable.