1. Contingenting Liabilities of
(a) Letter of credit by bank NIL 1423829
(b) Disalloawance of expenses under Income
Tax Act for A.Y.-1996-97 matter pending
with High Court of Gujarat 13,51,672 13,51,672
2. The figures are rounded off to the nearest rupee and are regrouped
or rearranged, wherever necessary to make them comparable.
3. Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors, Loans and Advances, Deposite and
Personal Accounts either debit or credit are subject to conformation
from parties and reconciliation if any.
4. In the opinion of the Board, the current assets, loan and advance
have a value on realisation in ordinary course of business at least
equal ot the amount at which they are stated.
5. Employee Benefits in respect of Gratuity and Leave encashment -
Particular as per Accounting Standard AS 15
6. Segment Reporting
Company has only one primary segment of manufacturing and sale of
labels and doses not fall under secondary segment. In view of this,
details of segment information is not given as required by AS 17
Segment Reporting issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of