1. Additional Information required under Paragraph 3 and 4D of Part II
of Schedule VI of Companies Act, 1956-NOT APPLICABLE.
2. Earnings in Foreign Exchange during the year Rs.Nil (previous year
– 98,58,252).Expenditure in foreign currency- Nil.
3. Loans availed from Bank is charged against fixed asset and current
asset of the company, additional collateral provided and carries the
personal guarantee of promoter Directors.
4. No employee has been paid remuneration in excess of Rs.24,00,000/-
per annum or Rs.2,00,000/- per month.
5. Balance standing to the debit/credit of parties are subject to
confirmation by them.
6. As per requirements of Accounting Standard (AS22)-Accounting for
taxes of Income issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of
India in absence of virtual certainty of sufficient future taxable
income, the company, in the books of accounts has not been recognized
the deferred tax in respect of unabsorbed depreciation and accumulated
losses under the Income tax laws.
7. The Amounts payable to Small Scale Industrial Undertaking in excess
of Rs.1,00,000/- is NIL.
8. Previous year figures have been re-grouped/re-arranged /
re-classified wherever necessary to confirm to the classification
adopted for the current year.
9. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
10. Operation of the Company current is in single segment and as such
separate segment details are not available.